Friday 21 June 2019

A Kind Kinship


After seeing Jularr's fantastic use of this tunic/vest piece, I decided to use it to the same effect as Eadyth has always been a friend of the Elves.


Then as I was wearing this outfit and doing the Lothlorien allegiance quests, I remember visiting Arwen in Rivendell and how beautifully this outfit blended into the surroundings, despite the pretty jarring mask. It was that moment I decided I knew exactly where I wanted to take screenshots for this outfit, and that's what you're seeing right now.


What fascinates me about my decision to use this chestpiece is the strong white of the sleeves, a colour I've not tried (save on Calonice, but to no avail) to use, or even consider using. It's a shade that I find very difficult to match, and so few pieces have the same-ish white. Perhaps it is that success that I saw in Jularr that really caught my attention, so thank you to the player for inspiring me! After all, this is what this blog is all about!


Similarly to Celebindil's Fell Friends outfit, I have nothing much more to say on this, as I literally took 10 minutes of what was basically me just throwing pieces I had together.



Head: Helm of the Great Bow (rose);
Shoulders: Expeditionary Mantle (burgundy);
Back: Sturdy Elven Quiver (umber);
Chest: Woven Vest of the Last Alliance (olive);
Worn Ranger's Gauntlets (burgundy);
Feet: Boots of the Osgiliath Huntsman (umber).

No comments:

Post a Comment