Sunday 21 April 2019

Fell Friends


Excited to have finally gotten the Nurnhoth Garb, I threw it onto the toon I needed it most for immediately and everything just went from there.


In this outfit, I played a lot with the many different shades of brown, then used some burgundy to give it a look of a long-dried stained blood all over, giving this outfit a cruel and vicious look. However, I have no idea what gave me the idea to include both my bog-lurker and gourd-lurker as part of the outfit, but I spent so much time on the Harvest Festival just to get that cosmetic pet - I think they look good with him, though.


It is at this point I've come to realise I don't have much else to say about this outfit, since I basically threw everything together in an instance, taking me literally 10 minutes to make. Thus, I'll leave you with the rest of the screenshots and component list at the end as per usual.




Head: Wooden Cave-claw Mask (burgundy);
Fine Camail of the Expedition's Vanguard (sienna);
Back: Elk-hunter's Pack (umber);
Chest: Nurnhoth Garb (burgundy);
Hands: Isengard Prisoner Gloves (burgundy);
Feet: Enduring Leather Shoes of Might (walnut brown).

No comments:

Post a Comment