Wednesday 21 November 2018

The Silverhead Scholar (with Wjiyeon of Gladden)


Welcoming a new toon to the family, an alt of Sintuilë, I proudly present to you Wjiyeon, the Silverhead Scholar! 



Now, that title could be referencing her headpiece, or simply her beautiful silver hair (and I am told that after sending me the screenshots, Wjiyeon's player decided not to keep the headpiece - I think I agree with them, but it's not a bad addition if you'd like to keep it). Also, I like keeping my rule about not having outfits consisting of two pieces from the same set (just cause that makes mixing too easy in my opinion), but that's just a rule for myself.


What I particularly like about this outfit is the use of the use of Wildermore crafted piece and barter reward, and weirdly enough in my few years of having Wildermore completed, I've had alts wear Wildermore armour pieces but never got around to finishing outfits with them to keep and record - I had a guardian sister of Eadyth wear the heavy wildermore cosmetic chestpiece as the centre of the outfit but it never kicked off.


Also, it's very subtle but the chestpiece is dyed navy and the cloak is dyed indigo. Now despite that, it still feels like the 'same' colour, and is strangely reminiscent of the idea of the Blue Wizards. I'm not sure if that's what Wjiyeon was going for, but it definitely fits the whole Lore-master look, and I've not seen many Blue Wizard-y outfits around - there have been some but not many, despite the amazing opportunity.


Head: Rune-maker's Hat (default);
Shoulders: Rune-maker's Shoulders (white);
Cloak: Wildermore Cloak of Fate (indigo);
Chest: Supple Wildermore Robe of Tactics (navy);
Hands: Strong Sturdy Leather Gloves (sienna);
Feet: Threadbare Cloth Shoes (rust).

No comments:

Post a Comment