Wednesday 21 March 2018

Lone Lore-master


One of Celebindil's older and much simpler outfits, he wears this when he goes out drinking alone in taverns around Middle-earth after a long adventure fending off the forces of darkness.


On his day off, he doesn't like being bothered by needy locals about their goblin infestation in the nearby ruins, or the orc camp on the hill overlooking The Forsaken Inn. What he doesn't like even more is being asked to see Radagast the Brown in Ost Guruth for more work!


I made this outfit as a casual-wear garb for Celebindil to equip whenever I wasn't doing any real fighting, such as during crafting or just travelling around Middle-earth. I think the foundation for this was the chestpiece which I really liked in burgundy (most things look really nice in burgundy). 


As for the colour scheme, I didn't have a limited palette that I focused around, but rather just threw in anything that suited the theme of "not caring and just going out," giving it a more realistic look instead of some of the other outfits I've posted before where the colour scheme was focused around two or even three very unusual colours to see running out and about.


Head: Slagvi's Hat (orange);
Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Stoic Stag (white);
Chest: Noble's Woolen Robe (burgundy);
Hands: Gloves of the Hammerhand;
Feet: Stout Padded Shoes (umber).

No comments:

Post a Comment