Friday 21 April 2017

Worm Wrangler (with Kyix of Gladden)


Wearing the hide and scale of her foes, this fearless captain charges into the lairs of drakes on her trusty dragon-clad steed. Together, their might keeps the worms at bay and keeps Middle-earth safe.


I have to say I am loving the new cosmetic armour rewards for this Anniversary Festival; they just look amazing. Well done to the new design team who brought such freshness to the table - it's paid off, as I've already received an outfit submission based around the new helm. Granted it's not the most versatile piece, but it does look amazing.


It definitely looks great in combat stance too, as the points on the helm and the shoulders create this intimidatingly beautiful outline. I use the same shoulders on my Rune Keeper and I can testify to the silhouette of her riding down the dark forests of Mirkwood looking absolutely stunning.


Head: Helm of the Unflagging Dragon (red);
Shoulders: Shoulders of the Deathstorm (ranger green);
Back: Cloak of the Boar Warrior (ranger green);
Chest: Scaled Hauberk (red);
Hands: Ceremonial Dragon-scale Gloves (gold);
Feet: Boots of the Unflagging Dragon (crimson).

1 comment:

  1. Already some wonderful creativity mixing the newest Anniversary Festival cosmetic with some older pieces. The Scaled Hauberk is something I so rarely see that I forget it exists. It matches the Unflagging Dragon rewards so well!

    ReplyDelete