Tuesday 30 August 2016

Leaf-shaded Lore-master


I'm not even going to pretend anymore that these alliterative names aren't becoming ridiculous, but if I can keep it going, why not?


There's not much to say about this outfit. It's simple and basic, something a new player might throw together; and did a new player throw this together. This is the oldest outfit on the oldest character I have on my account. I haven't enjoyed playing the Lore-master all that much ever since I had other characters, but I can never bring myself to delete him to start anew or simply for another character slot for I keep reminding myself of the work I put in to getting him where he is: Attack At Dawn-ing from the Lone-lands to Moria!


Thankfully, I've begun to enjoy him slightly more of late, especially with outfitting as I get to experiment on a male elf character. I don't think I've mentioned it, but I really hate the neutral stance of the elves in the game, especially how the male elf has to stand at an angle and chest slightly out (at least it looks that way to me). I don't know what I hate so much about it, but I do. Nonetheless, it's different and it provides me a different canvas to paint on. Also, I just realised the horrible overlap of pieces in the picture to the left and I apologise greatly for that.


I remember calling this outfit The Green Dragon when I first made it, and the name came to me in Agamaur whilst removing wights. I liked seeing it there as the bright green stood out from the gloomy red that engulfed the area, making Celebindil seem almost like a beacon of light in the midst of chaos. It was rather hopeful and reassuring.


Head: Thick Quilted Hat (dark green);
Shoulder: Ceremonial Beast-master Shoulders (forest green);
Back: Ceremonial Treiglur-clog (dark green);
Chest: Lissuin Robe (forest green);
Feet: Soft Leather Boots (washed).

No comments:

Post a Comment