Monday 22 February 2016

Royal Rune-keeper


The Royal Rune-keeper, Calonice Aristophaniell, overlooking the city of Annúminas. Clad in shining silver armour adorned with touches of gold, this elf-maid is cosmetically worthy of basking in the glory of the old capital city of Arnor.


I threw this outfit together beginning with the Ceremonial Wandering Bard's Shoulders that I purchased intended to be used in another outfit. It didn't work as well as I had hoped, so it sat in my vault for a long time. One day I decided to take it out and go cosmetic hunting. I realised how much brighter it looked with the gold lining and thought maybe it would work better with a metallic silver scheme.


Turquoise in the game has had me in love with it for some time as it is one of the colours not often used in LOTRO outfitting (that I have seen so far). It's somewhat bright and stands out, as well as going very nicely with the gold and silver. This outfit has touches of brown from the undyeable parts of the leg piece and boots, which at first bothered me but seemed to go quite nicely with the rest of the outfit.


I would like to thank my friend Endoviel for helping me take these wonderful screenshots. I have never been able to take nice screenshots of my own character due to my lack of practice in this area, so having a camera-man helped a lot.


Head: Ceremonial Hat of the Written Word (turquoise);
Shoulders: Ceremonial Wandering Bard's Shoulders (gold);
Chest: Jacket of the Shadow-walker (turquoise);
Back: Golden Tree Summer Cloak (white);
Hands: Ceremonial Thrill-seeker's Gloves (gold);
Legs: Blademaster's Leggings (turquoise);
Feet: Ceremonial Boots of the Aurochs (turquoise).

No comments:

Post a Comment